Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week #2 Wrap-up and JOTW #3

This week I actually did the body work I've been saying I would do. I did my NYC Ballet dvd and bought my Body by Bethenny dvd. This morning I did a little of that one too. I can't stand the gym in my building. It has no oxygen and smells like stale rubber. So, until it warms up outside, I'll be doing videos in my apartment. Hooray!

D'Paul and I made our date for the month. We are going out for restaurant week next week and we will dress up and try something delicious on the cheap.

I continued to clean my apartment, AND I had new floors installed. Originally, they were old tile floors from the 70's (which was impossible to clean) and now it's a much more modern laminate that will be easier to clean and won't show dirt as much when I am unable to do the cleaning. I was owed an upgrade from the management company and I'm thrilled with my choice.

I also continued to dress up and feel hot! I went out. ON A WEDNESDAY. WEARING MY CONTACTS. 

The jam of the week this week was excellent. I continued to eat more vegetables, but when you take into account the amount of crap I ate along with them, I don't think my efforts count very much. On the plus side, the semester hasn't even started yet, but I finished the first round of reading for existentialism. Nerd Power!

And so, I will leave you with the jam of the week for this week. I was able to resist making this the JOTW for 16 whole days. I cannot wait anymore. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment