Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week #1

We’ve completed the first full week of 2011! I have to say that I think I’m doing well so far! Of course, we all do well with our resolutions for the first week, right? Thus far I have:

Identified my Jam of the Week

We already covered this. It is George Michael’s Too Funky, which is just exactly the right amount of funky if you ask me. I love it.



Eaten way more vegetables!
I decided I’d handle the vegetable eating by being an ovo-lacto vegetarian for the first 5 days of each month (starting on the Sunday.) It’s hard to achieve such a non specific goal like do “more” of something. What does more mean? So I decided more vegetables = no meat for awhile. I can do an all or nothing kind of thing, but I don’t want to be a full time vegetarian. A full 60 days this year should do it. And I stuck to it! Only 55 more days to go!



Miscellaneous!



I also dressed up and felt as hot as one possibly can whilst they are harboring a horrible cold. I did my hair every day. This is progress.



I also spoke to D’Paul about going out on our date. We will schedule that in the next few days.



I took about 3 hours last night and cleaned my apartment. There is still a lot to do. I may spend more time in there tonight.



I also need to do some body work tonight. My cold has finally gone away to the point where I feel good enough to work out.



As we near the end of the first week, and all I really have to do is one work out, I feel pretty freaking awesome about this! So, to prepare for week #2, here is the jam of the week! It's Anjulie's Boom. Get obsessed with it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment