Sunday, November 6, 2011

Doing 11 in 2011

Let's check in!

So far I have successfully completed vegetarian week for 11 out of the 12 months! Only one more to go - OHMYGOODNESS I THINK THIS IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

Next year D'Paul thought that I could combat my exercise avoidance by doing a modified vegetarian week at the beginning of each month. For the first five days of the month I would have to be a vegetarian UNLESS I work out. So, if I get up and go for a run at the beginning of the day I can munch on animals for the rest of the whole day. But if I am feeling lazy, it's only food without faces for me. Likewise if I've gone half a day without exercising and I'm jonesing for bacon really bad, 30 minutes of running buys me permission for a blt. What do you think? I think he might be on to something.

We scheduled the next trip to NYC, and it is going to be a doozy. I'm very excited and possibly in over my head, but so excited I could spit. Details to follow.

D'Paul and I haven't been able to date each other as much as we'd like these days. My show has been sucking all of our time away, but that's finished in a week. Last night we had off, and I made a real dinner (roasted turkey tenderloin, asparagus, potatoes, mini desserts) and it was just so lovely. We ate and watched Strangers on a Train for my film class (I can't stop all homework just because I have an evening off) and I cannot overstate how relaxing it was to have a real evening at home. Lots of those coming up in the near future. The baking and making will be epic.

Both apartments are in a perpetual state of disaster. I just keep saying "As soon as the Icon project is over..." We'll see. Speaking of which - come see my show! It's a lot of fun. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment