Sunday, September 26, 2010

Copycat

Val did it, so I did too. I found out where I should live. Some of it is predictable, some of it is where I actually live, and some of it causes major wtf. Also, Oregon, is really heavily represented in this list. For real, 25% of the places where I'd be happy are in Oregon.

Check out my official list here!

1. Portland, Oregon
2. Hartford, CT
3. Worcester, MA
4. Little Rock, AK <------wtf?
5. Boston, MA
6. Baltimore, MD
7. Providence, RI
8. Medford, OR
9. Salem, OR
10. Honolulu, HI
11. Las Vegan, NE
12. Albuquerque, NM <-------- also, wtf?
13. New Haven, CT
14. Charleston, WV
15. Frederick, MD
16. Washington, D.C.
17. Eugene, OR
18. Corvallis, OR
19. Gaithersburg, MD
20. San Francisco, CA
21. San Jose, CA
22. Bend, OR
23, Danbury, CT
24. Baton Rouge, LA

No comments:

Post a Comment